Search This Blog

Shutter Speed - Little Light

Guardar os momentos singulares e torná-los plurais...

Little Light
Grupo alternativo constituído por Gia Margaret e Alain de Courtenay.



Shutter Speed

These things can be captured by your camera
if this all should ever fade away.
I'd still remember the color of your favorite shirt and being young,
And afraid.

Dare I look down at my hands and think,
in a hundred years they'll be burnt or in the ground.
I'd still use these hands to keep you around.

These things can be captured by your camera,
if this all should ever run its course.
Then I'd be forced to remember,
every laugh that made me hurt.

Don't you dare question how long this will last,
or what friends will ask if I love you...
Well, for now I think that I surely do.

No comments:

Post a Comment